Friday 12 September 2014

It's been a while...

Okay, so I was going to do a lot more posts from my Northern Ireland trip and all the things that have been happening to me since, but well....I kinda...didn't.

Partly this was because I was just busy having a nice time. Partly this was because the camera I was using to document things started playing up and it's far more effort to transfer stuff from my phone to my laptop (it's actually easier but I didn't realise that at the time). Partly this is because we had car problems on the way back and it disrupted the next week and a half after we got home.

Anyways, the point of this is to say that I am, once again, going to be making a conclusion effort with this blog.

At least for a few weeks.

Oh and I will finally be putting some stuff up on my Mostly Books blog as I have a few things lined up, including an awesome trip to see The Crucible at the Old Vic!

No comments:

Post a Comment